Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Office Partitions||Dimension:||From Site Measurement|
|Type:||Glass Partition Wall||Makings:||Glass + Aluminum|
80mm Conference Room Glass Walls,
80mm Glass Partition With Aluminium Frame,
Glass Partition With Aluminium Frame
High Quality Office Building Glass Partition With Aluminum Frame
Office glass partition is a kind of non-load-bearing partition wall, which is composed of tempered glass, titanium magnesium alloy and aluminum louvered in the middle.
Single Glazed Glass Partitions are a great way to enhance your office. By separating work areas and still allowing natural light to pass from room to room, glass partitions will give a spacious feel to your work environment.
Partition Framework – Slim, minimal appearance to the head and base track (25mm). Standard colours are silver (RAL 9006) or black (RAL 9004). Other colours are available on request.
Glass – Clear, toughened (non-fire rated) safety glass with acoustic noise reduction of up to 33dB. Glass thickness is 10mm (max height 2700mm) or 12mm (max height 3000mm).
Single Glazed Glass doors provides the smallest seamless effect. The default width is 900 mm. You can choose sliding doors, swing doors and floor spring doors.
|Sono 40 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with double layer glass||Sono 103 series with double layer glass|
|Frame Color||Anodized, power coated, painted with wood grain|
|Glass Color||Clear glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, photochromic glass|
|Louver Option||Not available||Not available||Manual or electric|
The size, color and finishes. We can produce the partitions wall based on the difference demands of different client. The price is difference based on the different size and material, Welcome to contact us for more details.
1. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options.
2. The unique frame profile allows glass elements to be combined with solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance.
3. The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
4. Enhancements can include automated integrated blinds or switchable 'Magic Glass' for instant privacy.
5. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern look.
Contact Person: Richard Lee