Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Soundproof Partition Walls||Apperance:||Customer Demand|
|Partition Size:||As Your Requirements||Type:||Wooden Partition|
Bi Fold Partition Wall,
Banquet Hall Bi Fold Partition
Hot Selling Bifold Partition Wall Banquet Hall Aluminum Sliding Door
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
They are modules or panels of independent pieces which can be moved thanks to guides or tracks. They work as an office partition, however they differentiate in the fact that these movable walls are supported by the ceiling. the installation is simple and handling them is even easier.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
Highest acoustic rating
Our outstanding range of acoustic movable partitioning walls offer superb sound reduction properties and effortless manoeuvrability. The lightweight sliding panels have been expertly designed to allow users to quickly and effectively optimise space by stacking neatly at the side of a room to open it up or alternatively sliding along a top track to create multiple separate areas.
1. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options. The unique frame profile allows Variflex glass elements to be combined with Variflex Solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance and proving to be the first choice for corporate board rooms.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. Elegant and contemporary in design and hugely popular across multiple sectors, glass partitions allow light to flood your space. Yet while glass partitions do indeed maximise the feeling of openness, they also provide crucial functionality when it comes to creating practical private areas.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee