Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measurements:||Custom Made||Name:||Sliding Room Dividers|
|Apply For:||Commercial Furniture||Type:||Hanging Partition|
ODM Sliding Room Dividers,
Acoustic Movable Walls 9mm,
Sliding Room Dividers 9mm Board
Soundproof Operable Folding Sliding Partition Walls Acoustic Movable Walls
Movable walls (also known as operable walls, demountable walls or sliding walls) are typically floor to ceiling partitions or panels that can be adjusted to change spatial arrangements.
The purpose of movable walls is generally to transform a single space into multiple smaller spaces with minimal effort. They can divide a school hall into different multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activities, or split a large conference facility into smaller seminar rooms. When they are not needed, the partitions are folded, moved or concealed in a space efficient manner.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. Sono movable wall product range includes acoustic moveable walls up to 12m high with sound reductions up to Rw 55 dB with a panel thickness of just 100mm, previously only possible with thicker panels weighing much more. 30 minute fire ratings are also possible.
2. The finish panels are manufactured separately to the frame, which means that the panel linings are easy to change if one is damaged or scuffed, or the interior design of a room changes later on and also assists with the panel installation where the frames and face boards are delivered separately reducing the manual handling risk.
3. We provide you with a wide choice of finish materials and parking arrangements. It's high level of flexibility, even in the case of complicated room proportions where sloping ceilings or circular spaces have to be accommodated, ensures that you have all the benefits of optimum functionality.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options. The unique frame profile allows Variflex glass elements to be combined with Variflex Solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance and proving to be the first choice for corporate board rooms.
3. Varitrans glass wall provides an attractive solution which can be incorporated to provide a feeling of wellbeing, maximising available views in every aspect. The single glazed elements can be moved manually or fully automatically at the touch of a button using Dorma’s ComfortDrive system.
Contact Person: Richard Lee