Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Movable Wall||Type:||Hanging Partition|
|Materials:||Aluminum & MDF||General Use:||Conference|
|Available Size:||Can Be Customized||Specialty:||Energy Saving|
Manual System Hanging Partition Walls,
Manual Hanging Partition Walls
Manual System Moveable Hanging Partition Walls For Conference Room
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins.
It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Individually operated, acoustically insulated, fully retractable are just three phrases used to describe our movable partitions. As the name suggests all the products found in our 85, 100 & 110 series deliver high performance and easy to operate movable partition systems. With acoustic insulation up to 55dB, their noise reducing capabilities make our movable walls the ideal option for hotels, conference centres, educational establishments, offices and training areas, areas that so commonly falter on the room configuration front.
Movable walls (also known as operable walls, demountable walls or sliding walls) are typically floor to ceiling partitions or panels that can be adjusted to change spatial arrangements.
The purpose of movable walls is generally to transform a single space into multiple smaller spaces with minimal effort. They can divide a school hall into different multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activities, or split a large conference facility into smaller seminar rooms. When they are not needed, the partitions are folded, moved or concealed in a space efficient manner.
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
A. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
B. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
C. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
D. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
E. Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
Removable partition seal system
1. Each of the activties of the left and right sides of the border were equipped with concave/ oonvex frame seal device.
The device usesmulti-layer contact stip and suction magnetic stripe, can be a good mutual atiracton, so that the two pieces of acivies at the junctionof the sealing treatment to achieve the best results.
2. Activities cut off through the patented technology, the use of PVC rubber pieces filed with two pieces of partition between the pressureofall the gap between the bar can not only streitch up and down freely, but also make the sound can not penetrate, a good solution tothis old problem. This system is also unique in the domestic similar products.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee