Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Hanging Room Divider||Style:||Collapsible Wall|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Specialty:||Easy To Control|
Collapsible Foldable Partition Walls,
Floor To Ceiling Room Partitions,
Demountable Foldable Partition Walls
Foldable Hanging Walls Floor To Ceiling Demountable Partition
A. Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins.
It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
B. Individually operated, acoustically insulated, fully retractable are just three phrases used to describe our movable partitions. As the name suggests all the products found in our 85, 100 & 110 series deliver high performance and easy to operate movable partition systems. With acoustic insulation up to 55dB, their noise reducing capabilities make our movable walls the ideal option for hotels, conference centres, educational establishments, offices and training areas, areas that so commonly falter on the room configuration front.
C. Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
D. Movable walls are the easiest and quickest way to create separations, which are in high demand by restaurants, hotels and offices. These walls are increasingly being used by more and more spaces.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. Thanks to their modern, clean lines and numerous practical benefits, glass partitions are a wonderful solution for creating modern offices, meeting rooms, shop fronts and more. Our range includes two options that suit a variety of needs: DORMA Huppe’s acoustic Variflex Glass partitions and non-acoustic Varitrans glass partitions range. So, whatever your requirements we can help you to create the perfect space.
4. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
5. Varitrans is ideal for residential winter gardens, banks, shops, restaurants, church halls, airports, showrooms or offices – anywhere where space division is required or a level of security, without the need for acoustics. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern Critall look.
Removable partition seal system
1. Each of the activties of the left and right sides of the border were equipped with concave/ oonvex frame seal device.
The device usesmulti-layer contact stip and suction magnetic stripe, can be a good mutual atiracton, so that the two pieces of acivies at the junctionof the sealing treatment to achieve the best results.
2. Activities cut off through the patented technology, the use of PVC rubber pieces filed with two pieces of partition between the pressureofall the gap between the bar can not only streitch up and down freely, but also make the sound can not penetrate, a good solution tothis old problem. This system is also unique in the domestic similar products.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee