Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Durable||Partition:||Double Layer Glass With Blind Inside|
|Tempered Glass:||Clear Glass||Types:||Accept Custom Designs|
SONO Office Glass Partition Walls,
100mm Office Glass Partition Walls,
100mm Glass Office Partition
Aluminum Tempered Full Height Office Soundproof Glass Partition Wall With Blind
1. Single Glazed Glass Partitions are a great way to enhance your office. By separating work areas and still allowing natural light to pass from room to room, glass partitions will give a spacious feel to your work environment.
Partition Framework – Slim, minimal appearance to the head and base track (25mm). Standard colours are silver (RAL 9006) or black (RAL 9004). Other colours are available on request.
Glass – Clear, toughened (non-fire rated) safety glass with acoustic noise reduction of up to 33dB. Glass thickness is 10mm (max height 2700mm) or 12mm (max height 3000mm).
Single Glazed Glass doors provides the smallest seamless effect. The default width is 900 mm. You can choose sliding doors, swing doors and floor spring doors.
|Sono 40 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with double layer glass||Sono 103 series with double layer glass|
|Frame Color||Anodized, power coated, painted with wood grain|
|Glass Color||Clear glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, photochromic glass|
|Louver Option||Not available||Not available||Manual or electric|
1. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options.
2. The unique frame profile allows glass elements to be combined with solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance.
3. The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
4. Enhancements can include automated integrated blinds or switchable 'Magic Glass' for instant privacy.
5. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern look.
Using glass in an office environment gives a lasting impression to visitors, customers and staff. The main benefit of glass walls is to create a more open plan feel in a office or commercial space. Allowing light to pass through also makes the area more comfortable to work in.
Full height glass doors are also an added feature of the frameless glass partitions. Elegant features such as the stainless steel pull handles and soft door closers add a touch of class to the partition finish.
1. Glass partition can maintain the permeability of the use area.
2. It can provide a quiet working environment for the office to ensure that employees are not disturbed when working.
3. Glass partition has good privacy.
4. It is simple in construction, easy to operate, and has environmental protection function, which can be reused many times.
5. SONO glass partition can be customized according to your different needs.
Contact Person: Richard Lee