Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apperance:||Customer Demand||Partition Size:||Customized|
|General Style:||Office Furniture||Product Name:||Movable Partition Wall|
|Specialty:||Sturdy & Durable||Partition Thickness:||80/100/110mm|
Auditorium Hanging Partition Walls,
Hanging Partition Walls 80mm,
Auditorium soundproof wall partition
Auditorium High Soundproof Hanging Partition Wall Acoustic Movable Wall
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Movable walls are the easiest and quickest way to create separations, which are in high demand by restaurants, hotels and offices. These walls are increasingly being used by more and more spaces.
Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
They are modules or panels of independent pieces which can be moved thanks to guides or tracks. They work as an office partition, however they differentiate in the fact that these movable walls are supported by the ceiling. the installation is simple and handling them is even easier.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
Why Choose Us?
Our Movable Acoustic Walls are ideally suited for high-specification where movable walls need to provide the environment with flexible, extensive stacking arrangements and high acoustic performance.
The made-to-measure panels of these operable walls work through an internal, retractable mechanism and move quietly and quickly along the head track. In their closed position, the movable walls are extremely secure and rigid.
We have provided an excellent range of panel finishes, ranging from our standard melamine to veneers to personalised digital images, to give you complete design flexibility.
Contact Person: Richard Lee