Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Soundproof Partition Walls||General Style:||Partition|
|Size:||As Your Requirements||Apply For:||Meeting Room|
Partition Wall Sound Insulation,
CE Office Partition Wall,
SONO Partition Wall Sound Insulation
Acoustic Soundproof Partition Walls Wood Partition Wall For Meting Room
① Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
② Operable Hanging Partition
Our movable partition and glass wall systems offer the very highest quality, functionality and variability for room-dividing and multifunctional layout configuration.
Excellent sound insulation properties allow different events to be held in adjacent areas without any intrusive noise. Combination with openness and transparency are also available with fully glazed elements as well.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
①One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
②It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
③Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
Movable Walls Key Facts & Specifications
Acoustic reduction from 26dB to 55dB
Top-hung with no floor track
Panel widths of 600mm to 1250mm
Height up to 12000mm
Full height or inset pass door options
Versatile stacking via single or double-point suspension
Finishes include melamine, laminate, veneer, fabric, leather and customized painting
Contact Person: Richard Lee