Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Full Height||Application:||Office Building|
|Product:||Wooden Wall||General Style:||Modern Wooden Partitions|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Advantage:||Detachable & Re-use|
Customized Design Wooden Partition Wall,
Wooden Partition Wall Customized Design,
SONO Wooden Partition Wall
Customized Design Wooden Partition Wall Room Dividers Wooden Door For Office
1. Office glass partition is a kind of non-load-bearing partition wall, which is composed of tempered glass, titanium magnesium alloy and aluminum louvered in the middle. Tempered glass, also known as safety glass, is transparent and soundproof, providing a good working atmosphere for the open office space. The aluminum alloy shutter in the middle, can ensure the privacy of the space, and adjust the light intensity. For the styles, there are single layer glass, double layer glass for choice, and the glassed can be replaced by wooden panels. These diversified combinations ensure the high-end, clean, quiet and efficient of office space.
2. Glass partitions can be ceiling high or half height depending on the situation and the client’s requirements. Subtle lighting can be used as interior decoration and designed to match the company’s corporate colours. They can be made of glass blocks which are more permanent, or of glass sheets in frames which are demountable and can be moved around.
3. Using glass partitions does not provide privacy, but blinds can be used inside the partition if required. You may need to provide a basic sketch of your requirements at the outset with the dimensions of the room and how many divisions you require. This will help establish the space available and make the best use of it.
|Sono 40 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with double layer glass||Sono 103 series with double layer glass|
|Frame Color||Anodized, power coated, painted with wood grain|
|Glass Color||Clear glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, photochromic glass|
|Louver Option||Not available||Not available||Manual or electric|
1. Elegant and contemporary in design and hugely popular across multiple sectors, glass partitions allow light to flood your space. Yet while glass partitions do indeed maximise the feeling of openness, they also provide crucial functionality when it comes to creating practical private areas.
Thanks to their modern, clean lines and numerous practical benefits, glass partitions are a wonderful solution for creating modern offices, meeting rooms, shop fronts and more. Our range includes two options that suit a variety of needs: Glass walls and wooden partitions. So, whatever your requirements we can help you to create the perfect space.
2. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options.
3. The unique frame profile allows glass elements to be combined with solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance.
4 The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
5. Enhancements can include automated integrated blinds or switchable 'Magic Glass' for instant privacy.
6. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern look.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best
Contact Person: Richard Lee