Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Operable Partition||Available Size:||Customized|
|Materials:||Aluminum Frame||Profile:||Customized Color Frame|
|Face Material:||Aluminum Profile||Types:||Modern Style|
Movable Hanging Room Dividers,
Hanging Room Dividers Partitions,
Aluminum Profile movable room partition
Hanging Room Dividers Movable Soundproof Partition Sliding Room Divider
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
The movable walls in our 65, 80 & 100 series come equipped with operable seals which, when retracted, deliver an effortless gliding motion during operation. With our moving partitions there is no need to fit a floor guide, instead the unique aluminium overhead track system does all the hard work for you. Thanks to this track and carrier system, our movable partitioning walls have found homes in various environments to unlock the smart and space friendly solutions that commercial clients everywhere crave. Available in a selection of surface finishes, our moveable walls have the aesthetic appeal and functionality to work well in any space.
Available in three thicknesses – 65mm, 80mm and 100mm – and with acoustic ratings of between 30dB and 55dB, each and every one of our moveable wall products is built to last and designed to maximise the functionality and flexibility of spaces of all shapes and sizes.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,|
|Base board||MDF, plywood,|
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
2. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
3. Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
4. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
5. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
1. Sono movable wall product range includes acoustic moveable walls up to 12m high with sound reductions up to Rw 55 dB with a panel thickness of just 100mm, previously only possible with thicker panels weighing much more. 30 minute fire ratings are also possible.
2. The finish panels are manufactured separately to the frame, which means that the panel linings are easy to change if one is damaged or scuffed, or the interior design of a room changes later on and also assists with the panel installation where the frames and face boards are delivered separately reducing the manual handling risk.
3. We provide you with a wide choice of finish materials and parking arrangements. It's high level of flexibility, even in the case of complicated room proportions where sloping ceilings or circular spaces have to be accommodated, ensures that you have all the benefits of optimum functionality.
1. How can I get the price?
-We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry(Except weekend and holidays). If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us via mobile phone directly.
2. Can I buy samples before placing orders?
-No problem, please provide your TNT or DHL account, we will send samples to you free of charge.
3. What is your lead time?
-It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
-Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity, and about 30 days for large quantity.
4. What is your payment term?
-T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, and Paypal. This is negotiable.
5. What is the shipping method?
-It is always shipped by sea, because of the large size and weight.
6. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
-We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
-We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Richard Lee