Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Sturdy & Durable||Type:||Movable Partition|
|Partition Thickness:||80/100/110mm||Design:||Traditional Design|
|Product:||Soundproof Partition Walls||Use:||Banquet Hall|
Movable Sliding Door Partition Wall,
Sliding Door Partition Wall Manual Hanging,
110mm Partition Wall Office
Manual Hanging System Moveable Sliding Partition Walls For Office
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
They are modules or panels of independent pieces which can be moved thanks to guides or tracks. They work as an office partition, however they differentiate in the fact that these movable walls are supported by the ceiling. the installation is simple and handling them is even easier.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
4. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
5. Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee