Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aluminum Glass Partition||Makings:||Glass|
|Application:||Office Building||Style:||Office Partition|
|Advantage:||Elegant Appearance||Dimension:||As Your Requirements|
Noise Proof Tempered Glass Wall,
Demountable Office Partitions,
Tempered Glass Demountable Office Partitions
High Quality Glass Partition Wall Tempered Glass For Office Glass Partition
Office glass partition is a kind of non-load-bearing partition wall, which is composed of tempered glass, titanium magnesium alloy and aluminum louvered in the middle. Tempered glass, also known as safety glass, is transparent and soundproof, providing a good working atmosphere for the open office space. The aluminum alloy shutter in the middle, can ensure the privacy of the space, and adjust the light intensity. For the styles, there are single layer glass, double layer glass for choice, and the glassed can be replaced by wooden panels. These diversified combinations ensure the high-end, clean, quiet and efficient of office space.
Glass partitions can be ceiling high or half height depending on the situation and the client’s requirements. Subtle lighting can be used as interior decoration and designed to match the company’s corporate colours. They can be made of glass blocks which are more permanent, or of glass sheets in frames which are demountable and can be moved around.
Using glass partitions does not provide privacy, but blinds can be used inside the partition if required. You may need to provide a basic sketch of your requirements at the outset with the dimensions of the room and how many divisions you require. This will help establish the space available and make the best use of it.
|Sono 40 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with double layer glass||Sono 103 series with double layer glass|
|Frame Color||Anodized, power coated, painted with wood grain|
|Glass Color||Clear glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, photochromic glass|
|Louver Option||Not available||Not available||Manual or electric|
1. Single Glazed Glass Partitions are a great way to enhance your office. By separating work areas and still allowing natural light to pass from room to room, glass partitions will give a spacious feel to your work environment.
2. Partition Framework – Slim, minimal appearance to the head and base track (25mm). Standard colours are silver (RAL 9006) or black (RAL 9004). Other colours are available on request.
3. Glass – Clear, toughened (non-fire rated) safety glass with acoustic noise reduction of up to 33dB. Glass thickness is 10mm (max height 2700mm) or 12mm (max height 3000mm).
4. Single Glazed Glass doors provides the smallest seamless effect. The default width is 900 mm. You can choose sliding doors, swing doors and floor spring doors.
1. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options.
2. The unique frame profile allows glass elements to be combined with solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance.
3. The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
4. Enhancements can include automated integrated blinds or switchable 'Magic Glass' for instant privacy.
5. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern look.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee