Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Easy To Control||Measurements:||Traditional Design|
|Frame:||Customized Color Frame||Type:||Modern Style|
|Product Name:||Hanging Partition Walls||Finish Material:||Wooden Grain|
Traditional Movable Wall Partitions,
Soundproof Movable Wall Partitions,
Soundproof wall divider partition
Hanging Partition Walls Soundproof Wall Partition Divider Panel Office Furniture
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Individually operated, acoustically insulated, fully retractable are just three phrases used to describe our movable partitions. As the name suggests all the products found in our 85, 100 & 110 series deliver high performance and easy to operate movable partition systems. With acoustic insulation up to 55dB, their noise reducing capabilities make our movable walls the ideal option for hotels, conference centres, educational establishments, offices and training areas, areas that so commonly falter on the room configuration front.
The movable walls in our 65, 80 & 100 series come equipped with operable seals which, when retracted, deliver an effortless gliding motion during operation. With our moving partitions there is no need to fit a floor guide, instead the unique aluminium overhead track system does all the hard work for you. Thanks to this track and carrier system, our movable partitioning walls have found homes in various environments to unlock the smart and space friendly solutions that commercial clients everywhere crave. Available in a selection of surface finishes, our moveable walls have the aesthetic appeal and functionality to work well in any space.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,|
|Base board||MDF, plywood,|
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
3. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
4. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee