Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Sliding Room Dividers||Type:||Finished Furniture|
|Available Size:||Custom Made||Usage:||Commercial Furniture|
Sound Dampening Sliding Room Dividers,
Sliding Room Dividers Folding Partition,
SONO Sound Dampening Dividers
Customized Sliding Room Dividers Folding Partition Wall Operable Partition Wall
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Movable walls are the easiest and quickest way to create separations, which are in high demand by restaurants, hotels and offices. These walls are increasingly being used by more and more spaces.
Available in three thicknesses – 65mm, 80mm and 100mm – and with acoustic ratings of between 30dB and 55dB, each and every one of our moveable wall products is built to last and designed to maximise the functionality and flexibility of spaces of all shapes and sizes.
①The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
②A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
③They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
④Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
⑤The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
⑥It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
⑦Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee