Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Soundproof Partition Walls||Apperance:||Traditional Designs|
80mm Soundproof Partition Walls,
Architectural Design Aluminum Partition Wall,
110mm Soundproof Partition Walls
Architectural Design Soundproof Folding Wall Active Aluminium Partition Walls
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Movable walls (also known as operable walls, demountable walls or sliding walls) are typically floor to ceiling partitions or panels that can be adjusted to change spatial arrangements.
The purpose of movable walls is generally to transform a single space into multiple smaller spaces with minimal effort. They can divide a school hall into different multi-purpose areas for simultaneous physical activities, or split a large conference facility into smaller seminar rooms. When they are not needed, the partitions are folded, moved or concealed in a space efficient manner.
Why Choose Us?
Our Movable Acoustic Walls are ideally suited for high-specification where movable walls need to provide the environment with flexible, extensive stacking arrangements and high acoustic performance.
The made-to-measure panels of these operable walls work through an internal, retractable mechanism and move quietly and quickly along the head track. In their closed position, the movable walls are extremely secure and rigid.
We have provided an excellent range of panel finishes, ranging from our standard melamine to veneers to personalised digital images, to give you complete design flexibility.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
3. Varitrans glass wall provides an attractive solution which can be incorporated to provide a feeling of wellbeing, maximising available views in every aspect. The single glazed elements can be moved manually or fully automatically at the touch of a button using Dorma’s ComfortDrive system.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee