Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Foldable Partition Wall||Type:||Finished Furniture|
|Materials:||Wooden And Aluminum||Application:||Conference|
|Dimension:||Custom Made||Advantage:||Sturdy & Durable|
Fireproof Foldable Partition Walls Commercial,
Wooden Aluminum Foldable Partition Walls Commercial,
Fireproof folding wooden partition
Movable Wall Sound Proof Foldable Partition Walls With High Quality
Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins.
It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
Individually operated, acoustically insulated, fully retractable are just three phrases used to describe our movable partitions. As the name suggests all the products found in our 85, 100 & 110 series deliver high performance and easy to operate movable partition systems. With acoustic insulation up to 55dB, their noise reducing capabilities make our movable walls the ideal option for hotels, conference centres, educational establishments, offices and training areas, areas that so commonly falter on the room configuration front.
Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
Movable walls are the easiest and quickest way to create separations, which are in high demand by restaurants, hotels and offices. These walls are increasingly being used by more and more spaces.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1.The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2.A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3.They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4.Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5.The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6.It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7.Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
Removable partition seal system
1.Each of the activties of the left and right sides of the border were equipped with concave/ oonvex frame seal device.
The device usesmulti-layer contact stip and suction magnetic stripe, can be a good mutual atiracton, so that the two pieces of acivies at the junctionof the sealing treatment to achieve the best results.
2.Activities cut off through the patented technology, the use of PVC rubber pieces filed with two pieces of partition between the pressureofall the gap between the bar can not only streitch up and down freely, but also make the sound can not penetrate, a good solution tothis old problem. This system is also unique in the domestic similar products.
1. One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
2. It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
3. Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
4. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options. The unique frame profile allows Variflex glass elements to be combined with Variflex Solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance and proving to be the first choice for corporate board rooms.
5. Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
Why Choose Us?
Our Movable Acoustic Walls are ideally suited for high-specification where movable walls need to provide the environment with flexible, extensive stacking arrangements and high acoustic performance.
The made-to-measure panels of these operable walls work through an internal, retractable mechanism and move quietly and quickly along the head track. In their closed position, the movable walls are extremely secure and rigid.
We have provided an excellent range of panel finishes, ranging from our standard melamine to veneers to personalised digital images, to give you complete design flexibility.
1. What is your MOQ?
Any order quantity is welcome.
But sometimes the cost goes high without large quantity.
2. What is the payment term?
We accept PayPal, Western Union or T/T.
Details will advise after your the drawing comfired.
3. Can I get free samples?
Sure you can. Please send your request via email.
4. What is the shipping methods?
For small amount, usually send by air shipping. (DHL/UPS/FedEx) Take 4-5 working days.
For large amount, usually delivery by ship. (FOB/CNF/CIF) Take around 25-30 working days (Depend on which country)
5. What file format should I provide?
The clear file such as .Ai, .pdf, .psd or .cdr format file is the best.
Contact Person: Richard Lee