Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soundproof Partition Walls||General Style:||Movable Partition|
|Size:||Can Be Customized||Use:||Meeting Room|
|Apperance:||Modern Furniture||Partition Materials:||Aluminum|
Individually Operated Foldable Partition Walls,
Individually Operated Wooden Folding Partition,
65mm Foldable Partition Walls
High Quality Foldable Partition Walls Wooden Room Divider Wooden Partitions
1. Movable partition wall, which is also known as sliding door, room divider, folding partition, is a kind of function wall that can divide big space into little spaces, and when you collect all the movable wall panels, then you can get the big space back, only after 10 mins. It has the function of ordinary walls, and can also have doors and windows inside itself.
2. Individually operated, acoustically insulated, fully retractable are just three phrases used to describe our movable partitions. As the name suggests all the products found in our 85, 100 & 110 series deliver high performance and easy to operate movable partition systems. With acoustic insulation up to 55dB, their noise reducing capabilities make our movable walls the ideal option for hotels, conference centres, educational establishments, offices and training areas, areas that so commonly falter on the room configuration front.
3. Our high specification range uses the latest and greatest technology so main contractors, architects and end-users can reap the rewards of fully accredited, UK made products. We manufacture all products in our range, including our moving partitions, in-house so you can harness better value, the highest standards and ultimate peace of mind.
4. Movable walls are the easiest and quickest way to create separations, which are in high demand by restaurants, hotels and offices. These walls are increasingly being used by more and more spaces.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Lifting point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Twin point|
|Height||Up to 4 meters||Up to 5 meters||Up to 12 meters|
|Main keel||Aluminum alloy,
|Base board||MDF, plywood,
|Frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
1. The tracks are fixed into the ceiling, which keeps the floor free of any obstacles. A false ceiling is used, which is specially designed for movable wall placement.
2. A wide variety of models, there is large selection of different finishes to choose from.
3. They allow for many different combinations, from glazed concrete sections to doors.
4. Different types of fixing for movable enclosures: telescopic, bolt, or fastener.
5. The profiling can be hidden depending on needs.
6. It is easy to manage, anyone can move them and learn following the simple indications sent by the factory.
7. Nowadays, factories ensure that the product the produce is Low maintenance.
①One of the biggest advantages offered by movable walls is their versatility when providing a service to a specific space. The layout is not limited and it gives one the freedom to modify it according to the needs at the time.
② It provides temporary and personalised solutions for each client. It helps one to make immediate separations and it gives the space more usage apart from what it was originally meant to be. In addition to its ease of use, moving the wall does not require a large effort.
③ Movable walls are made with all kinds of materials and models vary widely, which makes it easier to adapt them to the rest of the space and aesthetically not clash with the other aspects of a space. Although the majority of panels are made from a single piece, it is possible to differentiate certain parts of the wall such as pieces with glazed sections.
④ As they are varied, they also offer different partitions that bear in mind the needs of each space, they even offer the possibility of incorporating an access door once the space has been separated to not have to move the entire wall if one needs to reach the other side. This is helpful for any space that only has one form of outside access.
⑤ Certain types of movable walls have the capability of acoustically insulating each of the sections that are separated by the wall. This means that it not only transforms the space but also provides privacy.
1. How can I get the price?
-We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry(Except weekend and holidays). If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us via mobile phone directly.
2. Can I buy samples before placing orders?
-No problem, please provide your TNT or DHL account, we will send samples to you free of charge.
3. What is your lead time?
-It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
-Usually we can ship within 7-15 days for small quantity, and about 30 days for large quantity.
4. What is your payment term?
-T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, and Paypal. This is negotiable.
5. What is the shipping method?
-It is always shipped by sea, because of the large size and weight.
6. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
-We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
-We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Richard Lee