Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Room Division||Size:||Can Be Customized|
SGS Approved Office Wooden Partitions,
SGS Office Wooden Partitions,
Office Wooden Partitions SGS Approved
Aluminum Frame Room Division Wooden Partition Wall Soundproof Partitions
1. Office glass partition is a kind of non-load-bearing partition wall, which is composed of tempered glass, titanium magnesium alloy and aluminum louvered in the middle. Tempered glass, also known as safety glass, is transparent and soundproof, providing a good working atmosphere for the open office space. The aluminum alloy shutter in the middle, can ensure the privacy of the space, and adjust the light intensity. For the styles, there are single layer glass, double layer glass for choice, and the glassed can be replaced by wooden panels. These diversified combinations ensure the high-end, clean, quiet and efficient of office space.
2. Double Glazed Glass Partitions are a great way to enhance your office. By separating work areas and still allowing natural light to pass from room to room; glass partitions will give a spacious feel to your work environment.
Partition Framework – Slim minimal appearance floor and ceiling tracks to take two layers of glass. Standard colours are silver (RAL 9006) or black (RAL 9004). Other colours are available on request.
Glass – We are able to offer higher performance glass options to achieve 43dB sound insulation, using 5mm and 8mm toughened glass. For higher acoustic performing systems please contact us.
Double Glazed Glass doors provides the best sound isolation. The default width is 900 mm. You can choose sliding doors, swing doors and floor spring doors.
|Sono 40 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with single layer glass||Sono 80 series with double layer glass||Sono 103 series with double layer glass|
|Frame Color||Anodized, power coated, painted with wood grain|
|Glass Color||Clear glass, tinted glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, photochromic glass|
|Louver Option||Not available||Not available||Manual or electric|
1. Glass walls and partitions balance visual openness and physical privacy in modern architectural design. Sono glass wall systems efficiently organize interior spaces and closed areas. With glass, you can get a clear vision of a space while still effectively controlling sound volume. Sono Partition company's interior solutions are available in framed and frameless glass wall styles. We have a collection of glass wall systems to meet your functional and aesthetic goals. Each system presents a balanced approach to creating inspiring interiors. Glass partitions and walls create elegant and clean sightlines that are unmatched by other materials.
2. Discreet horizontal and slimline vertical profiles maximise the glazing at the element joints, available in anodised aluminium or with coloured options.
3. The unique frame profile allows glass elements to be combined with solid elements in a variety of panel finishes including laminate, fabric and veneer for a truly integrated appearance.
4 The system allows a choice of integral pass doors, including solid single and double doors and the ultra-transparent glass door and over panel.
5. Enhancements can include automated integrated blinds or switchable 'Magic Glass' for instant privacy.
6. This product can be fully customised with manifestations, or a range of finishes including screen printing, coloured writeable glass and logo placement. In addition, glazing bars can be applied to give a modern look.
Contact Person: Richard Lee